Dakotagrafx

What a team we have

Looking back over the past 8+ years I have been doing this I realize what great people this venture has let me meet - people from all over the world sharing ideas, helping each other (cause everyone has different strengths) like they was old friends.  you come to know who you can trust and where to ask that special question - We help each other from time to time and encourage each other thru the hard and trying times.  sometimes we lose some and some find their way back after a while.  who could ask for a better group of people to share our lives with.  I have had the privilege of meeting several in person from Michigan, Ohio, Florida, TN, IN,HA - and had the privilege of extended conversations via PM. IM, Phone with many others.  Shared gifts thru a secret santa program with Austrailia (x2), Canada, GA, TN, etc -

What a cool ride this is.  surfing.gif

• Like 11

So true Scott. I could not have said it better myself. I have meet a lot of good and helpful people here

Bob

• Like 1

I've been here a little over a year, and it has been a fun ride so far. Have gotten a lot of help and have tried to help others when I can. Thank- you all

• Like 1

Couldn't agree more. I have only been around for a few of those years but what I have learned has helped springboard me into a successful side business and I'm very appreciative of all the help I have received.

• Like 1

Everyone here has been amazing.  

I've learned SO much!   My business would have surely failed without this forum and the awesome people here.  

• Like 1

and if I was looking for a gal skeeter ya know she would have to have a graphtec!    oh well, if I can get Stacey to keep her mitts off my sewing machine I would be happy and I guess she co owns a roland and graphtec and titan2 ( now where but here would you hear something like that LOL)  but for all you guys looking for a gal - one with a graphtec or roland is a huge plus.

• Like 1

Agree with what was posted. I was, when I was on this site originally very close with lots of folks (I found my way back Dakota haha). Good to see so many still here, though, I see Jenny, Nona, and some others haven't been around in a while. Life changes... Maybe they'll be back but I see lots of good folks around here willing to help. Very excited to be back.

maybe I'll get to unbox my new Graphtec today (during the 2 yr old's nap time) :)

Agree with what was posted. I was, when I was on this site originally very close with lots of folks (I found my way back Dakota haha). Good to see so many still here, though, I see Jenny, Nona, and some others haven't been around in a while. Life changes... Maybe they'll be back but I see lots of good folks around here willing to help. Very excited to be back.

maybe I'll get to unbox my new Graphtec today (during the 2 yr old's nap time) :)

Jenny moved down to tn by john and nona I have kept up with on fb and she is doing great!

I agree full heartedly we have a great team, great friends even though I haven't met ya but your all my friends and if you tick me off I will tie you up in vinyl lol.

• Like 1

This is a great site.  I left for a bit and came back and started a new name cause i forgot what email my other one was linked to.   I may not post much but we have been swamped here and always have the site to do research when I am asked a question I cant answer, which is awesome

• Like 1