Sign in to follow this  
security802

Shhh don't tell the wife

So I am taking a break at the moment a played on Coastal's sight.. I ordered the sample pack, and some coasters :lol: :laugh: :lol: :laugh: :lol: 

• Like 2

When i order something.. i just get the package first and put it all with all my other stuff. then the wife don't know what is new and what is not!

• Like 2

When i order something.. i just get the package first and put it all with all my other stuff. then the wife don't know what is new and what is not!

she gets home 3 hrs before me, she won't really care as long as it's not house money getting spent on it, only business money. Oh and if it stays in my office space LOL

EL's wife He order something's off of coastal oops it says don't tell her I'm sorry. Kidding I wouldn't tell her. What sample pack?

• Like 1

Ya my wife is the same way.. as long as it's not spent from her checking account, (our money) but if i spend the company money.. I love having company money it lets me spend and spend and not feel that guilty :)

• Like 1

EL's wife He order something's off of coastal oops it says don't tell her I'm sorry. Kidding I wouldn't tell her. What sample pack?

It's the $20 flat goods pkg, gives me stuff to play with but also have to show available products and my dye sub work

• Like 1