Sign in to follow this  
security802

Kindle Case

So I ordered a kindle case for my sons kindle. I told him find any picture for it, so this is what he picked. OMG I am loving DYE SUB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!post-36874-0-13243900-1396661601_thumb.j

• Like 4

He's been bit by the bug hard LOL

OMG it's so shiny and just pops off the case. The picture does not do it justice!

• Like 1

you'll be telling someone about something and then out of the blue  . . . .ohhh shinie - it's the sublimators version of . . . . .. . squirrel

• Like 1

Nice work EL. I thought about getting into doing some sub work. Bought a Epson 1100 to start with and never opened the box because of the glass etching. Just finishing a mirror clock that was broken and have to remake the mirror. Now thinking of selling the printer

Nice work EL. I thought about getting into doing some sub work. Bought a Epson 1100 to start with and never opened the box because of the glass etching. Just finishing a mirror clock that was broken and have to remake the mirror. Now thinking of selling the printer

Once you start it is gonna grab hold and you will want more, Madhatter tried to warn me, but I didn't believe, OMG there is so much I can think to do with it now..... Who wants to supply me with an endless amount of cash?

Yea EL that is why I am  trying not to start. With the glass and things going on I am afraid to get into too many things. I started doing glass as a hobby but not it is turning into work and I need a hobby not another job.

• Like 1