Sign in to follow this  
fedjastacey

Signcut pro weird issue with tiles and printing backwards

Hey all

Just bought a cheap cutter as a backup and set it all up and it's working in a way I can send something from signcut to it and it starts pronting

But when I press cutout it the cutter cuts backwards when I do t want it to. Obviously if I mirror the image in signcut it does print the way I want it to.

But my main issue is if I am sending something for example size 100cm by 50cm to the cutter the wait itnwoildninotially print on by 600mm cutter it wouldn't fit so I have to rotate the image 90 degrees so it cuts long the length of the vinyl.

But when I do this it splits my image into 2 tiles and if I send to cut it only cuts from one of the tiles. Is there a way to sort this out? I just want to be able to cut it as once piece not have it split into these tiles?

Can anyone help? Thank you

Forgot to say on my main cutter I am using signcut too exact same settings and that cuts fine no problem. Just weird how on the other one initially it cuts a mirrored image and when I rotate it it splits it into tiles and doesn't cut the whole image in one?

You do not state what the 2nd cheap cutter is.  Is it the same brand and model as the main cutter?   If not, are you using the correct driver for the cheap cutter.?   You could put in a ticket to Signcut. support.

• Like 1

Mz skeeter

They are different cutters. The 2nd one is mt871. I couldn't find the actual driver for it but read somewhere that graphtec driver actually works and it did. However in signcut I couldn't find thee and model joys mt871 so I just selected the same one as my other cutter ct630 and matched the settings and it does actually work just got this issue with it splicing my images into tiles. Is there anything I could do?

Mz skeeter

They are different cutters. The 2nd one is mt871. I couldn't find the actual driver for it but read somewhere that graphtec driver actually works and it did. However in signcut I couldn't find thee and model joys mt871 so I just selected the same one as my other cutter ct630 and matched the settings and it does actually work just got this issue with it splicing my images into tiles. Is there anything I could do?

look for  Refine (that is the brand)  in your cutter set up. in Signcut 

• Like 2

look for  Refine (that is the brand)  in your cutter set up. in Signcut 

wow thanks  just did that and it worked!! thannks dude much appreciated!!

• Like 1

wow thanks  just did that and it worked!! thannks dude much appreciated!!

Mz.  not a dude, dudette lol.

• Like 5