Sign in to follow this  
express2100

Puppies

Anyone willing to share some cute puppies? I have searched this forum and the share sites (dafont etc). I grabbed a few but just thought I'd see what you all might have. It's my nieces 3rd birthday tomorrow and she has pink and purple walls in her bedroom. I have white and black in 631 to work with. Thanks

Thanks mb20! I wish I had that one when I did the work but I grabbed it for future use. 

This is what we ended up with. The only wall we had to work with has suffered the wrath of crayons and nail polish :huh:  Not perfect but the girls had fun with the placement. My niece just loves her new "poopies"  :D

post-85196-0-15186600-1396800154_thumb.j

• Like 1

Thanks mb20! I wish I had that one when I did the work but I grabbed it for future use. 

This is what we ended up with. The only wall we had to work with has suffered the wrath of crayons and nail polish :huh:  Not perfect but the girls had fun with the placement. My niece just loves her new "poopies"  :D

add a strip of dry erase vinyl, blackboard vinyl or blackboard paint to the bottom of the wall - gives them and outlet and easier to remove when they grow up

• Like 1