Sign in to follow this  
MadHatterGraphix

New my sublimation trials just out of the oven

Looks good! You might need to apply a little curve distortion, same as you would for cut vinyl, when doing tapered glassware, but I think most people won't even notice.

Did you realize you spelled Karl wrong?

I was only kidding forgot it was yesterday LOL (April fool)

yeah yesterday damn. lol I told people I knew in person I was getting married to a Russian female who only knew the English word yes and they believed me. I even had a photo of a woman and said that was Natasha. it was classic. Then on FB I said I was getting married and nobody believed me.

• Like 1

Nice looking Madhatter... mind slowing down for me tho, I have t-shirts to get done... I'm itching to do more cups B)

I have a load of grey kids vapor shirts in med and small bought for a project that never came together - great shirts - very very soft - wish I had the adult ones instead

If you ever need any I think I cornered the market when they quit making them

I did this on silver sport tek st350 yesterday just to see how they looked.

10151116_1490028434550626_486065606_n.jp

• Like 1

I have a load of grey kids vapor shirts in med and small bought for a project that never came together - great shirts - very very soft - wish I had the adult ones instead

do you want to sell them?

do you want to sell them?

ok just checked and they are adult small and medium Hanes softL'ink (had the softer inside layer) $6 each + shipping - the one box alone has 14 medium and 10 small.   

post-2742-0-07764800-1396628828_thumb.jp

they actually feel like cotton on the inside is why I bought them - not sure how they do it but it feels nice - bought them for a school project that never took off - i think the custom cardinal I paid way way too much for was just too scary.  I asked for no claws but have you ever tired to get a dang video game designer to make something to your specs (yeh paid up front)