jmatson

50 State License Plate Vectors

According to flag etiquette, that is how it should be. Looking at shuttle images online, some are like that others have it mirrored.  

The stars on the flag should always be towards the front of the vehicle, ie direction of travel.

Idaho is a two plate state so there would be very limited use for any kind of plate. The frames are a different story of course.

interesting point . . . Is that the official plate background the state uses?

And cheap too.

Well a while back there was a company that sold the plates and just said that they got by selling them by saying they were selling Novelty Plates. But i Have a few HPD (Houston Police Department) Friends and they said that its is considered Falsifying Documents and that it is a Felony. But Hey i say if you do end up making them just say that they bought it from the Flea market and try not to get caught because if you do.. well.. your on your own.

• Like 1

The stars on the flag should always be towards the front of the vehicle, ie direction of travel.

Your 100 percent correct, drives me batty seeing all the incorrect ones on public safety equipment. Only exception is if the flag is on a pole then it may fly either way but must be attached to a pole,

Free standing always star and bars forward! Great reply Ez!

On our military uniform the American flag is backwards signifying charging to battle with the flag waving to the back. Cool history.

• Like 1

That state of michigan got it backwards the first time on the C/O's uniforms - major change in a hurry - not sure how that got by the uniform committee but that stuck with me forever