Sign in to follow this  
security802

TADAAAAAAA

post-36874-0-15662500-1396401211_thumb.j

post-36874-0-81559700-1396401218_thumb.j

MY FIRST MUG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   

Sorry I am excited and impressed it came out B)

• Like 8

Very cool buddy I like it however it might be the angle of the picture but is the image slanted? I think its the angle of the pictures however I like the design a lot.

• Like 1

Very cool buddy I like it however it might be the angle of the picture but is the image slanted? I think its the angle of the pictures however I like the design a lot.

think it's the picture cause sitting here it looks straight.. Wife is laughing at me..

remember do NOT submerge them in water when done- air cool only or it will crack the glaze - everyone changed that tune about 3 years ago . .  . if doing a large number with several wraps use a fan to cool them faster

remember do NOT submerge them in water when done- air cool only or it will crack the glaze - everyone changed that tune about 3 years ago . .  . if doing a large number with several wraps use a fan to cool them faster

I was gonna just ask that' cause the directions for the mugs say put in room temp water. However everything I saw no one did, so here it air cools. Thanks dakotagrafx :thumbsup:

• Like 1

Thanks All, was kinda nervous it wasn't come out right... LOL

Dang it Hatter it is a little crooked, not gonna cry over it being my first one ever HAHAHA. Thanks for pointing it out tho, can't learn if nothing said Right?

cactus wrap people now have mugs air cooled and one water cooled that they rub shoe polish on to show the cracking

also get a ove glove - ebay from china best price

you will have mess ups - friends like them for deer camps, cabins etc

I am taking this one to work and having my coffee in it tomorrow HAHA, I bet I get 3 people to buy mugs even tho it's slightly crooked

• Like 2

EL I meant nothing bout it, it did a great job for your first mug I remember mine like it was 3 yrs ago oh wait it was 3 yrs ago sill proud of it too. It takes practice to get it straight. I have issues with being crooked too so don't feel bad. We have an endless supply of printed coffee mugs here lol

EL I meant nothing bout it, it did a great job for your first mug I remember mine like it was 3 yrs ago oh wait it was 3 yrs ago sill proud of it too. It takes practice to get it straight. I have issues with being crooked too so don't feel bad. We have an endless supply of printed coffee mugs here lol

No worries, I am glad when some does point out if it is wrong, only way to learn, But i can give you a hard time for noticing what I didn't. No worries bud

I remember my first attempt at dye sub.... it was a mug.... the whole time it was in the oven I was terrified it was not gonna work right...... the anticipation of that first dye sub item.....

Then, you take the wrap off...... slowly peel back the paper...... WHOLLY CRAP?!?!  IT WORKED?  IT REALLY DOES WORK!

Fun stuff and nice mug!

• Like 2

LOL I paced in the kitchen for the 15min it said to bake it at, waiting to hear it break or something worse..

I am drinking coffee out of it as I type B) feeling kinda cool with "MY" mug

That creates more questions than it answers.

The first few results are a few companies using the "speciality" spelling, while the remainder of the links are "Specialty" which to me seems right.

This requires more research, but I would be inclined to stick with SPECIALTY (no i).