Sign in to follow this  
ACJ GRAPHICS

could someone vector this?

it is an .eps file, it should be already vectored?

if he is using Scalp it probably is a version that won't open in SCALP,

How many colors do you want it rendered in? It's in 31 now.

And yes, it is a vector.

holy crap  i did a quick image trace ( still trying to figure that out) white letters and florescent green for the  (4) and 2014 but she wants the rock and paws to look weathered

My SignCut opens it but my CS3 Illustrator will not So I cannot modify, just recreate. 

That "weathered" (distressed) look is not hard to acheive, you just have to be willing to weed it.

Something like this maybe?? would need lots of node editing for it took better though. If you want to change from single color just "ungroup" them in Signblazer.

rock4pawsnew.EPS

post-4069-0-91134900-1396208104_thumb.jp

• Like 1

Just cut in in the color you need (white?) and/or put a black background behind it.

cant change the black to white. its going to be screen printed so weeding wont be an issue. but they need to see actual colors ( gray shirt white letters and neon green 4 and 2014

Lets back up a little... you said, "... white letters and florescent green for the  (4) and 2014 but she wants the rock and paws to look weathered".

What color for the rectangles and are the "holes" on the rectangles gonna show the shirt beneath?

Do you know the font?

i will find the font out  but yes the shirt will show shirt color threw letters.( if it were vinyl they would be taken out) white weathered looking with letters missing i guess you would say) so shirt color come thru. when screen pri

Lets back up a little... you said, "... white letters and florescent green for the  (4) and 2014 but she wants the rock and paws to look weathered".

What color for the rectangles and are the "holes" on the rectangles gonna show the shirt beneath?

Do you know the font?

nted it should only be 2 colors ( the shirt is sport gray)

I think what he means is he needs to change each color to be printed to black. Screen printing is a different animal. When exposing the screens, only black is removed from the screen and is what is actually printed.

So, what is white now needs to be full black, what is green needs to be full black and they need to be separate images with common registration marks because each color will be it's own screen.

Think of it like layering vinyl and cutting the layers by color in scalp. It does not matter what color vinyl is in the cutter, scalp cuts what color you tell it to. The difference is when exposing screens for screen print, the only color that exposes is black.

No, He didnt indicate any of that...

That would include color seperations and he didn't say that either.

Go back and read these:

QUOTE>" i need this vectored please without the gray background and with that weathered look..." AND "white letters and florescent green for the  (4) and 2014" AND  "cant change the black to white. ...they need to see actual colors ( gray shirt white letters and neon green 4 and 2014"

No, Sluggo... I think he got what he needed. That's why we haven't heard back.