Sign in to follow this  
ACJ GRAPHICS

could someone vector this?

cant change the black to white. its going to be screen printed so weeding wont be an issue. but they need to see actual colors ( gray shirt white letters and neon green 4 and 2014

i will find the font out  but yes the shirt will show shirt color threw letters.( if it were vinyl they would be taken out) white weathered looking with letters missing i guess you would say) so shirt color come thru. when screen pri

nted it should only be 2 colors ( the shirt is sport gray)

What you did for him is perfectly fine. If he is in fact having it screen printed he should let the printer separate it and black it out as necessary. 

I hope you did not think I was trying to indicate your work was inferior in any way. 

No... I just think you took one line that he wrote (about screen printing) and discounted all the other information he included.

He may well plan (as he said) to (ultimately) screen print the graphic he posted.

Howerver, the color seperations that one would need to set up the screens are not what he was asking for.

Also, I didn't read anything into what you wrote about the quality of my work. I know it's not inferior.

• Like 2

Also, I didn't read anything into what you wrote about the quality of my work. I know it's not inferior.

Oh yeah! Nice work Skare as always.  :thumbsup:

sorry guys i did get what i needed and i tried it thru corel. illustrator is confusing to me sometimes. i think i managed it tho. i will put a finished product up as soon as i get it THANK YOU FOR ALL THE HELP GUYS ITS APPRECIATED!!!!