Sign in to follow this  
MadHatterGraphix

Dye Sub-Thinking I went overboard

Not sure if can post tonight as lost internet yesterday afternoon, and when wife called today they said its just my house. Tech on the way to check what's up with it.. If I have net will for sure as I am stupidly excited right now

Oh oh router issues?

Oh oh router issues?

Nope might be the line in from road again, might be my line, or it might be their net box gone bad again. Router all good tho lol

Nope might be the line in from road again, might be my line, or it might be their net box gone bad again. Router all good tho lol

We had a time warner junction box go out.

Always 1 to 1 up even if it's first to bankruptcy lol.

If you say so about the bankruptcy part lol. If I needed a million shirts I would out do your boxes lol.

Just finished printing the fronts on 1 of the big boxes.

post-36874-0-85945100-1396358054_thumb.j

Best pic I can do with out net at house. My dye sub goodies and shirts

post-36874-0-11423300-1396358983_thumb.j

How ups left it at my house, I have a can for stuff to be put in 10' further...

Love the box of shirts in the snow. Then again it's not like it's melting up there yet.  ;D

wow dropping it in the snow would piss me off as bad as the guy that leaves my stuff on the wet garage floor next to the freezer everyone else puts stuff on -  years ago they used to leave it by the door on the dumpster 6 ft further - either way out of the wetness is much preferred.  I am sure it is the guy that honks to get the dog going - you remember the one I said I would let the dog out next time on

• Like 1

I would have been pissed f the UPS guy or FedEx left any of my boxes in the snow like that. I would have called the office and complained. Ask them if they hired idiots. Infact I had a driver who delivered my dads $700 stereo set up that I paid for to the wrong house, even tracked it to find that out. Called UPS and they had the driver to go get the stereo that night it was close to quiting time and bring it here it was classic. He never screwed up again.

Yeah I called and was pissed. My printer comes today so that was my major concern. Lady at local terminal called me, said omg really... I will personally tell the driver tomorrow to put pkg in can. When it shows delivered she gonna call driver and if it is not in can she is sending him back to put it there.. If it isn't I am supposed to call em tomorrow....

Ten more feet and he was even on the porch..

Jaybird, it was 50 this past weekend so its a muddy snowy mess...

Guess spring is in the air up there too. 50 that's like shorts and tshirt weather up there

• Like 1

Well, I hate to hear these horror stories.  I guess I am lucky here.  Most of my stuff ends up coming UPS.  My UPS guy (he comes here a lot!) Seems to take pride in his job.  At  least at my house anyway.  Most of the time I am here when he comes but when I am not he always puts stuff up on the covered front porch out of the weather and sight from the street.

Now, my Fed Ex guy.... doesn't come as often but is also awesome.... on days that it is or looks like it might rain, he always puts my packages in plastic bags before placing them on the covered porch!!  I guess to keep them dry if the wind blows just right!

• Like 3

Wife called, printer at the house left covered up as the can was already full with a 25 foot roll of magnet material.

Yeah I just bought some more stuff today like extra heat transfer tape, another tape dispenser so I don't have to keep remembering to bring it down or take it up, some green camo t-shirts, some pink camo t-shirts.

• Like 1