Sign in to follow this  
MadHatterGraphix

Dye Sub-Thinking I went overboard

Alright I have to admit I have a sublimation addiction and after receiving my second to last order (last from Coastal Business for awhile) I noticed the living room was looking like a shipping dock more than a living room. I have various Iphone 5/s/c cases Samsung Galaxy case all that's out there, Ipad 2/3/4 cases, various jewelry items, mini license plates, poker chips, Bandana's, pet tags, dog tags, glass cutting boards, vapor apparel tshirts, mantle clocks, water bottles, cuff bracelets, name badges, various awards, plaques, and so much more items along with various mounting products, and tools I had to purchase, I'm thinking I have gone to far and need help.

• Like 3

And I still want to do more, that's not including the 4 dozen mugs and the 2 dozen shot glasses or the order that's coming from conde. I'm out of control. And Dakota you know I want to get those pint glasses.

• Like 1

Conde sent me a letter and in it was some adverts for new items... Putter covers was one of them... GRRR gonna have to get a few just to send to my golf course customer with his logo on it.

I haven't checked my email yet however now I might. Here's a photo of the last week. The clear bin has the jewelry items in it. Started separating the boxed before this pic.

post-35756-0-97774700-1396196690_thumb.j

It's a dark hole . . . We seldom come out of

The problem is when you fall in the hole there's no ladder to help you out so you just keep digging deeper and deeper. Hatter has the disease worse than me but I am infected too.

• Like 1

Jay did you recognize the box you sent me of the hats? And I have a sublimation problem I need a DSA meeting lol. And I still have a box from conde coming Monday,

I haven't checked my email yet however now I might. Here's a photo of the last week. The clear bin has the jewelry items in it. Started separating the boxed before this pic.

attachicon.gifimage.jpg

So jelous of that pile of boxes.. Mine gets here tomorrow and Tues... 5 boxes total

• Like 2

EL I'm telling you its gone crazy in this house with so many boxes. I even have previous boxes of sublimation items up in the work room which is only 9X12 and I have the DTG printer, a 32" Vinyl cutter, a desk , the 15X15 heat press, boxes of HTV. Vinyl, T-shirts. I also don't have the shot glass box or the coffee mug box in the shot. Its a sad state I'm in with all this stuff. And now I might have 3 jobs all doing with license plates and its not 1 or 2 its like 50 to 100.

Your going to feel like a kid in a candy store tomorrow. I wish you the best and don't go over your head and if you need help well everyone who does it will help, I may not depends on how much of my sanity I still have left lol.

EL I'm telling you its gone crazy in this house with so many boxes. I even have previous boxes of sublimation items up in the work room which is only 9X12 and I have the DTG printer, a 32" Vinyl cutter, a desk , the 15X15 heat press, boxes of HTV. Vinyl, T-shirts. I also don't have the shot glass box or the coffee mug box in the shot. Its a sad state I'm in with all this stuff. And now I might have 3 jobs all doing with license plates and its not 1 or 2 its like 50 to 100.

Your going to feel like a kid in a candy store tomorrow. I wish you the best and don't go over your head and if you need help well everyone who does it will help, I may not depends on how much of my sanity I still have left lol.

I can Pm you my address if you need to thin out some boxes..

• Like 1

EL lol knowing my luck just as I thinned out my boxes I would get an order for it, I like your thinking though. I just got done sublimating a mantle clock I have to put it together still waiting for the tiles to cool down

• Like 1

I'm designing my first mug as the cutter cuts another job. It's for my Dad, he was Air Force Security Police, so doing the badge on one side, and the Air Force logo on the other.

• Like 1

Hopefully you will share some photos of the mug.

With all the stuff you bought.... I would like to see photos or your finished products as well as that mug!

With all the stuff you bought.... I would like to see photos or your finished products as well as that mug!

Your talking to E L right? cause I'm planning on sharing some things when I get them done.

NO not a picture of his mug - he don't even look in mirrors himself!

• Like 1

something like 150 years ago we had a thread where everyone posted pictures of themselves - was a cool thread - then when we got the new software and couldn't search the old stuff it just got lost in the rubble - still out there somewhere but lost

• Like 1

No, I was talking to you hatter!  I was hoping to see some of the finished product when you get around to it.  Sounds like you have a ton of stuff to play with.... would love to see it!  I would also like to see the E L mug to though!  

I too bought a bunch of different things to sub when I got my printer.... most of the blank stuff is still sitting on the shelf.  Never got to it.   I am thinking about randomly closing for about a week (after baseball is up and rolling of course)  just to have a break to get caught up around the house and to play with stuff like my dye sub and to do some items I have been wanting to do for myself.... (the main reason I started this in the first place....ME!)

• Like 1

No, I was talking to you hatter!  I was hoping to see some of the finished product when you get around to it.  Sounds like you have a ton of stuff to play with.... would love to see it!  I would also like to see the E L mug to though!  

I too bought a bunch of different things to sub when I got my printer.... most of the blank stuff is still sitting on the shelf.  Never got to it.   I am thinking about randomly closing for about a week (after baseball is up and rolling of course)  just to have a break to get caught up around the house and to play with stuff like my dye sub and to do some items I have been wanting to do for myself.... (the main reason I started this in the first place....ME!)

Oh I will post I just have a cold and having issues coming up with sample images for the items, I hate a clogged head dang family brings it and leaves it with me and my dad, they should just take it with them lol. 

I like to see E L designs personally I cant wait till he gets home from work and his packages are at home it will be interesting to see if he posts everything he got.

And isn't that always the case get into something for ourselves, then start to make things for other people?

• Like 2

Oh I will post I just have a cold and having issues coming up with sample images for the items, I hate a clogged head dang family brings it and leaves it with me and my dad, they should just take it with them lol. 

I like to see E L designs personally I cant wait till he gets home from work and his packages are at home it will be interesting to see if he posts everything he got.

And isn't that always the case get into something for ourselves, then start to make things for other people?

clogged heads are a bummer - either on an epson, roland or dtg . . . 

• Like 1

clogged heads are a bummer - either on an epson, roland or dtg . . . 

I meant mine personally had a head cold the last 2 days and its driving me nuts, however I did have issues with black today on my Epson I use for dye sub but got it going. I have 2 license plates I have to do and a car club on facebook that's local wants to see a sampling of what I can do then I might have a Corvette club locally interested also in license plates we will see hoping for the best.

• Like 1

No big dye sub orders right now but this was from Thursday and 5 more of the big boxes due today. 59C09BFC-BDD2-44E7-B66C-D5E4DDEB4123_zps

• Like 1

Not sure if can post tonight as lost internet yesterday afternoon, and when wife called today they said its just my house. Tech on the way to check what's up with it..

If I have net will for sure as I am stupidly excited right now