pshawny

Canvas Prints

Offered to take it off your hands but noooooooo you want to fix it instead. Maybe next time but for those reading this if your epson has pigment and it clogs like my dye sub used too you'll know why  I bought a Ricoh last time.

http://www.cgproprints.com/   Hard to beat the price, and quality. Double the price, and no one needs to know any different.

They do have good prices. I might use them from time to time depending on the order. Sometimes it is nice to be able to do things in-house though. Not all canvas is the same either. It's like saying a sign is a sign or the same with vinyl decals.

• Like 1

I agree 100%. I like printing/making them too. But, for business purposes, it's a great alternative. Plus, 90% of what I print anymore is aluminum, and phototex, so I keep very little canvas, and stretching supplies on hand.

I replaced all the cartridges and got all new INK  and a new maintenance tank.. she is ready to go and get put back together tomorrow ! and i should be set! 

that place wants $30 for shipping WTF grr.. anywhere else to get canvas at for my epson 7600?

Anyone that sells SIHL brand, they make nice canvas. Also, Lexjet, lexjet.com

If you're plan on stretching them on a frame, get the 2:1 weave, it does better for stretching.

• Like 1