gcextreme

AHHH WHY ME!!

Ok....would it be so hard that when they programmed the software, that before you went to cut/print, it would ask, "DOES THIS NEED TO BE MIRROR IMAGED?"

Cuz once again, i forgot to mirror image it for my shirt!!

Think of the vinyl and ink and all the other media and time that would be saved and not wasted!

lol..its only the 3rd time lol.

I had one design on the work area that i mirrored, then i imported a second one to fill up the rest of the area, and forgot to mirror image that!! I start weeding it...i paused...then cussed...

• Like 1

I know the feeling.. I have a note taped to my desk that reminds me... Sometimes i catch right when it starts cutting and hit cancel...lol

• Like 2

I bet it won't be the last time - we all do it from time to time -- just better when it isn't the last of a roll of a special color.

Ya that sucks. I have started to mirror my files when I save them if they are heat press bound. That way when I open them up I go...hey thats already backwards and I both notice and can forget about it. Problem now is remembering to do that. LOL 

Did that several time and waste almost half of my 50 yard so i def know the feelling. I put a sticker on my screen to remind me lol.

If you've got a printer that you only use for mirror-imaged printing, check your printing preferences for a way to make that the default...

You'll need to do it from Control Panel rather than within your printing program to make it the default.

I did this a couple times, fortunately it was for my band, so I took the reverse images and heat pressed them on the back, so it looked like I did it on purpose. Regular on the front and reverse on the back. Charged $10 more for those in the end.

Sometimes your just being creative and don't know it.

later

Woody

• Like 3