TT57

LARGE cut for wall

these look great. I NEED to master this technique. Guess I need to try to figure out skarekrow's directions. Have a request for a giant baseball player and really don't want to have to tile.

Does anyone have something like this.. the tree that was posted the customer said it was to scary lol

post-16863-0-59350900-1425587716_thumb.j

these look great. I NEED to master this technique. Guess I need to try to figure out skarekrow's directions. Have a request for a giant baseball player and really don't want to have to tile.

You know, if you try out SignCut Pro it is simple to use for tiling. You just drag a line where you want it to cut it. If your cutter has the ability to measure your working width the program will stick that in for you or you can manually tell it how much width and length you have to work with and it will automatically add tiling lines at the extent of your vinyl. You can override the auto lines and move them to better spots and it will warn you with red x's if you are going outside the options for your vinyl size. You tell it how far to overlap and no worries. Super simple. One of the reasons I am such a staunch supporter of their program. 

• Like 1