diverse designz

review my website please

check out my under construction web site and let me know what i can do to improve. i am adding additional pages for decals and signz...

only honest opinions please. i can take the criticism !

www.diversedesignz.com

Pretty decent!  Needs more apparel pics :)

Also, I noticed only one typo.  After talking about ordering the $40.00 custom shirt, it says "Way to expensive."  That should be "too."  Also, I'd scale down the green lettering so the exclamation points fit on the line above.

Thanks BCOJdecals. Ive fixed the typos. Have yet to add more pics yet. I have a ton of decals but most copyright stuff. Not so sure I should post those on my website...lol

Thanks BCOJdecals. Ive fixed the typos. Have yet to add more pics yet. I have a ton of decals but most copyright stuff. Not so sure I should post those on my website...lol

Yeah, probably not...haha

You have a good start but I will give some advice I was given early on in website work. think smaller and think more. when you page loads it should have more information in the main screen and the images and graphics should not be cut off. I loaded your page on 23" monitors and it still cuts off the image on the bottom. Your fonts are huge too. Thinks smaller and get more information on the main screen. No less than 3 - 6 sections should be showing on your home page. Get your clientele interested in your business. I would recommend experimenting with a wordpress site. A lot of good templates and easy to set up for most hosting sites. Oh yeah don't put email out in the open. wrap it in java to xml to prevent spam.

Just trying to help ya out

Woody

• Like 1

Good advice so far... also you may want to pick a theme and stick to it. having several different types of fonts/colors and several different styles of logos on your page may make it seem too cluttered. You have a good start with the layout, just change the small things and it looks like you would do well

• Like 1