Sign in to follow this  
kauffman21

It's been awhile since I posted some of my work

2 layered vinyl on my personal A to B car. I really like how it turned out, hoping to catch some eyes. Sorry if the pics are too big or anything, I don't upload on here enough to figure it out.

car1.jpgcar2.jpgcar3.jpg

• Like 2

Before you ask: Oracle 651 red and white applied dry and I believe either I was slightly off or the person who did my tint was off, because They didn't line up exactly if you can tell. I still like it though, all my neighbors like it and I've noticed some people looking to read it as they drive by... thats all that matters to me. Even if all they can read is the name, later down the road my name will be in the back of their heads when they hear it again, they will think "I've heard of that place". But then again, I tend to over think situations or so my doc says LOL.

Looks mighty nice to me,

Cal

This I promise you, it wasn't the tinter that was off.  The tint follows the curve of the windshield, where your decal doesn't.  The driver's side is closer to the roofline than the passenger side.  If you arched your graphic to match the arch of the windshield it would look a lot better.  I made the same mistake.  Of coarse, I got sick of the relentless noise the wipers made every time they ran across my graphic, so I just removed it.  That being said, your graphic itself look great, as does the application, good job!

This I promise you, it wasn't the tinter that was off.  The tint follows the curve of the windshield, where your decal doesn't.  The driver's side is closer to the roofline than the passenger side.  If you arched your graphic to match the arch of the windshield it would look a lot better.  I made the same mistake.  Of coarse, I got sick of the relentless noise the wipers made every time they ran across my graphic, so I just removed it.  That being said, your graphic itself look great, as does the application, good job!

Yeah it seems you're right. Oh well. I love it.