Sign in to follow this  
Dawn's Design

T- Shirt Price

What would you charge for this shirt? The guy wants 11 of them ranging from youth m to adult xl.

After that I'd discuss higher qty. and screen print to get the per unit down some.

I'm in the ballpark. The back on the xl will be about that big jaybird then they get smaller. I normally get $14 for back and  left front logo. But I think I can do these for $12 and come out ok. Just one color. I can get the shirts for $1.63 to $1.88 per shirt.

For the first time in a while I think we have a pretty consistent price across the board.

• Like 1

I usually do basic one colors for $12-15 so it looks like were all mostly together on this one.

I would say $20 in cali. I just quoted a Guy $20 For front and back slogan. and he's giving me the shirt.

I'm in the ballpark. The back on the xl will be about that big jaybird then they get smaller. I normally get $14 for back and  left front logo. But I think I can do these for $12 and come out ok. Just one color. I can get the shirts for $1.63 to $1.88 per shirt.

Where are you getting the shirts so cheap? Sanmar?

I would be at 15 here myself.

I keep saying I am gonna set up an account with them..... I just keep dragging my feet....

I keep saying I am gonna set up an account with them..... I just keep dragging my feet....

Trust me if you can do enough to keep the case price they start you with it's well worth the time to set it up.

• Like 1

in alabama i would get for 11 shirt screen printed i would be around $10 or $11 one screen and black on green mean u just have to hit it one time with ink

for a gildan G5000 that would be lime color i would pay 1.88

today i paid 2.04 each for G2000 lime, and 1.90 each for HD6 Royal from Bodek&Rhodes