Dakotagrafx

P-cut stands with catch basket only $13.99

I'll bet you could make it fit just about anything for that price. I'm using my P-cut stand on my GCC cutter. I made a couple adapter plates to get it to fit.

• Like 2

I wonder if it would work with my 24" Graphtec?

definitely would take some modification - probably would have to put a board on top of this stand to sit it on  - the graphtec stand has special pins that lock the plotter in place, the rollers roll much easier and it is heavier but this would probably work if modified.   if you want a stand built for your plotter just watch ebay and they show up for that and the qe-60 or ce3000 - same stand - I have bought them for 50-75 used

I've got my qe90+ on my lp2 stand now so if I could adapt that to the qe60+ my lp2 could get it's stand back. Sounds like a deal to me.

I have a stand...just need a basket lol

not a bad price for the basket - they are easy to make for the graphtec though

post-2742-0-75243900-1394901808_thumb.jp

It's down to $13.99 now! The catch basket will work on a CE-6000-60 with no modifications, just slides right in place. I used the one off of my old Laserpoint 1.

Now what could the stand be used for? Buy two and make a table?

post-6882-0-40944600-1397682922_thumb.jp

• Like 2

I just ordered 2. 1 for the qe60+ and one for a spare. At that price it's worth having a spare stand laying around.

• Like 1

It's down to $13.99 now! The catch basket will work on a CE-6000-60 with no modifications, just slides right in place. I used the one off of my old Laserpoint 1.

Now what could the stand be used for? Buy two and make a table?

[img=http://forum.uscutter.com/public/style_images/master/attachicon.gif] http://forum.uscutter.com/index.php?app=core&module=attach&section=attach&attach_rel_module=post&attach_id=98576'>graphtec basket.jpg

Wonder if it will work on my ce5000 stand??

• Like 1

Does the CE-5000 have the same looking stand? The rods for the catch basket rest on a little metal lip on each side of the legs.

It looks like the media holder brackets on the CE-5000 are flush with the legs. They come out a little bit on the CE-6000 and leave a nice channel from front to back. I'm sure you could figure some way to attach it though.

it's worth that just for the material

I picked one up for my son's CE5000-60   Can't beat the price,,, gotta give it a try   $23.98 total, a bargain. 

I picked one up for my son's CE5000-60   Can't beat the price,,, gotta give it a try   $23.98 total, a bargain. 

let me know if it works, i may buy one for mine.

Yep, me too. Wonder how many they have, must be a gob of em'? It's gonna cost more than fourteen bucks to ship it. 

Yep, me too. Wonder how many they have, must be a gob of em'? It's gonna cost more than fourteen bucks to ship it. 

it may cost them more than that...but they only charge $9.99 for shipping

More than 125, but less than 200. They would be better off profit wise tossing them in the bin, but don't tell them...sshhhh :huh:

let me know if it works, i may buy one for mine.

It will be a while,  girl friend running biz now, for awhile.   He has a full time job,  laying cable. Gone most of the week in other towns.

No way that stand is worth more than $15 in scrap metal...i just hauled two old BBQ grilles and an old ladder, plus some scrap steel from my welding shop to the local steel recycling center, i only got $23 for all that!

• Like 1

not a bad price for the basket - they are easy to make for the graphtec though

Hey dakota, do u recall what thread those holes are? im betting they are metric right?

Took me a minute to find the little buggers Glen but they are 6 mm x 16 mm

Also found an old SCSI card and 3 wireless routers ( g) that needs new homes. I need yo thin stuff out so the good stuff is easier to find

Took me a minute to find the little buggers Glen but they are 6 mm x 16 mm Also found an old SCSI card and 3 wireless routers ( g) that needs new homes. I need yo thin stuff out so the good stuff is easier to find

ok cool, thanks, i can get metric bolts at work!! 

Yeah my place is cluttered with stuff too, i got old computer towers and monitors and boxes full of hard drives, memory, power sources, disk drives, etc...you name it, i got it..lol

• Like 1

Added a plywood top 10x33 EB53DD75-0211-4E1C-8872-7346AA92D93B_zps

Fits like a glove 9A31AA08-450B-4A0B-BBAC-D66CE7B287AD_zps

• Like 4