Sign in to follow this  
OWJones

Anyone want to claim responsibility for this one?

This is why I always make the customer proofread before I cut...

post-24492-0-86955100-1394809461_thumb.j

Musta been from "Down Under"?

(I know... I see the phone #. It's just a joke.)

• Like 1

Wasn't me but I can unfortunately relate. I was doing a facebook giveaway one day, "Like & Share this photo to be entered..and make sure you set your share to pubic so we can see your name". Thankfully, a customer quickly private messaged me and let me know of my mistake. Fastest mistake I ever fixed!! 

• Like 1

Wasn't me but I can unfortunately relate. I was doing a facebook giveaway one day, "Like & Share this photo to be entered..and make sure you set your share to pubic so we can see your name". Thankfully, a customer quickly private messaged me and let me know of my mistake. Fastest mistake I ever fixed!! 

I saw a woman offering some sort of craft project with your choice of "complimentary" colors - I asked her which ones were the free colors and she said "what do you mean 'free' - I'm talking about colors that go well together" and I said "Oh, then you mean they are complementary - not complimentary"...

We had a big Pageant at our local High School that was directed by the English teacher. It was titled the "Miss Shenandoah Pageant" they made a 30 foot long 4 foot tall hand painted banner and misspelled the name of the town. It was the "Miss Shenadoah Pageant" in their minds apparently. Ever since then I have made sure I proof read everything I create and thank Flexi-sign for it's spell checker.

Later

Woody

• Like 2