Dakotagrafx

US Cutter Titan 2 - first glance

Other then something like the parts mentioned above there is probably no reason for less then 1/4 inch letters and fine detail. That is why I am still using the p cut is because I cut very little really small detail or letters doing signs.

• Like 1

I'm diggin' what you're sayin' Dakota. Sorry it took a while to get back. The tiny stuff won't be a huge portion of my work but I do need that capability. I'll still be doing big stuff too.

You're undoubtedly right and I will hold out for a Graphtec or a Summa, I was thinking an FC if I go Graphtec. I was thinking about selling the Copam to buy a new rig but I think what I'll do is get a 24 or 30 inch high end machine and keep the Copam for big stuff. I should have tossed a few more hundred at it and got the Graphtec when I bought the Copam but I had to have the 54incher which amazingly sits here with a 24 inch roll on it. :) As a matter of fact, it's had 48 on it once in 18 months.

Thanks

• Like 2

I'm diggin' what you're sayin' Dakota. Sorry it took a while to get back. The tiny stuff won't be a huge portion of my work but I do need that capability. I'll still be doing big stuff too.

You're undoubtedly right and I will hold out for a Graphtec or a Summa, I was thinking an FC if I go Graphtec. I was thinking about selling the Copam to buy a new rig but I think what I'll do is get a 24 or 30 inch high end machine and keep the Copam for big stuff. I should have tossed a few more hundred at it and got the Graphtec when I bought the Copam but I had to have the 54incher which amazingly sits here with a 24 inch roll on it. :) As a matter of fact, it's had 48 on it once in 18 months.

Thanks

about the same amount of large vinyl I used when I had the 50" = the reason I went back to a 24" when I upgraded

• Like 1

And they say size matters. 

Only counts in horse shoes and hand grenades....wait that's proximity... Hmmmm.  I got it....It's mind over matter, if you don't mind, it don't matter. 

LOL  My LP2 31.5" (?) only gets used for contour magnets and t shirt transfers. My 24" Graphtec does all of my vinyl cutting.

not really but they can get irritating - if you want loud try a sun conure - had one once and never again

our oldest one has made 3 cage mates commit harry carry - she chirps constantly - now stacey found a match that chirps just as much  Yippiieeee.. not

• Like 1

You can cover the cage and quiten them down some... I have grand kids the birds are nothing lol

LOL - works with every bird except Miley - I think she just chirps louder then  - she is a special case.   how long do these dang things live?

LOL - works with every bird except Miley - I think she just chirps louder then  - she is a special case.   how long do these dang things live?

Goodluck... :huh: ??? :lol: 

www.ask.com › Q&AAnimalsPets
Parakeets live as long as 10 to 14 years as long at they are being cared for properly. They do not require a lot of cost or maintenance.

dang - she will probably set a record - 3 cage mated committed suicide to get away from her squawking beak - then they found a perfect mate that sqawks as much as her.    if I let the cat get them my name would be mud so I am stuck

LOL - works with every bird except Miley - I think she just chirps louder then - she is a special case. how long do these dang things live?
A long time we had a couple that lived a long time I dont remember how long but one finally died and she gave the other to someone that had several. We had a black mayna bird named zoro that started talking as soon.as the sun begin coming up.

I read that a parrot can live over a hundred years I dont want a pet with that type life span.

• Like 2

pretty tickled to report I got it to cut in corel with only the driver from usc.  I have asked for some tweaks as it needs to be able to set the offset and overcut from there and the simple box with text cut the sides of the box twice for some reason but was glad to see that work so well for the first try.  I think with the addition of the overcut, offset, and figure out the issue with the box this could be a real game changer - no more flexi needed - just corel - much like the graphtec and roland plug ins!

• Like 1

pretty tickled to report I got it to cut in corel with only the driver from usc.  I have asked for some tweaks as it needs to be able to set the offset and overcut from there and the simple box with text cut the sides of the box twice for some reason but was glad to see that work so well for the first try.  I think with the addition of the overcut, offset, and figure out the issue with the box this could be a real game changer - no more flexi needed - just corel - much like the graphtec and roland plug ins!

That would be a huge selling point!  After getting spoiled by the Graphtec plugin for CorelDraw, I wouldn't want to go back to using separate design/cut software.