ACJ GRAPHICS

looking for two older car vectors

im looking for a 69 chevelle vector and here is  going to be the really hard one i think. a 71 chevelle concours station wagon. i cannot find these anywhere. i need just for a present for my dad. he has both these cars now and has had them since new. wanted to surprise him just can't find these that are able to be cut in vinyl. thank you in advance if anyone has these

Can't help you with a 69 or the 71 but I do have a front view of a 70 chevelle and a front with side view of another 70 chevelle.

You could always take a photo of his actual cars and convert it to a vector.

Here's the 69 that I have. The wagon I'm sorry I can't find one.

links removed by mod but available for purchase here

http://www.jrgmedia.com/main/component/page,shop.product_details/flypage,shop.flypage/product_id,223/category_id,16/manufacturer_id,0/option,com_virtuemart/Itemid,61/

http://www.jrgmedia.com/main/content/view/37/25/

• Like 2

Here's the 69 that I have. The wagon I'm sorry I can't find one.

attachicon.gif69 chevelle.jpg

links removed by mod but available for purchase here

http://www.jrgmedia.com/main/component/page,shop.product_details/flypage,shop.flypage/product_id,223/category_id,16/manufacturer_id,0/option,com_virtuemart/Itemid,61/

http://www.jrgmedia.com/main/content/view/37/25/

thats a 70 chevelle but i will give a try thank you!!

You could always take a photo of his actual cars and convert it to a vector.

how the heck do you do that? lol can you if i post a real pic?

I can give it a shot but probably won't turn out as well as you'd like. There are a few online places that will do it for a fee or there are a couple of guys on here that can probably do it for a fee. There's also several post about techniques on how to this if you want to learn to do it. Just search for converting photo to vector.

I can give it a shot but probably won't turn out as well as you'd like. There are a few online places that will do it for a fee or there are a couple of guys on here that can probably do it for a fee. There's also several post about techniques on how to this if you want to learn to do it. Just search for converting photo to vector.

ok i just need to make a vinyl sticker outta it for him as a suprise i will look into it thank you

Sorry I have it listed as a 69

no thank you and please don't think i'm being smart or cocky. i appreciate the effort i maybe able to modify it to pass as a 69  fingers crossed THANK YOU

Thank you Dawn. I'm going to put it on a T shirt next time I fire up my press.

This one still needs some work but that's all the time I can give it, for now.

69ChevelleStationWagon_02.png

• Like 1

Damn I tell you Skarekrow and Dawns Designs are amazing for taking their time out to post these files... Thank you both from the bottom of my heart...

• Like 4

Damn I tell you Skarekrow and Dawns Designs are amazing for taking their time out to post these files... Thank you both from the bottom of my heart...

all you guys absolutly rock thank you so much 

Use a design software of your choice, I use Inkscape, it's free but does have some limitations. With such a program you can node edit the vector files and tweek things or create something completely new. If you have the time an patience you can create just about anything. Inkscape does a pretty decent job at auto trace as well. You give it a standard image like the photo of the car you posted and the auto trace will try to turn it into a vector. The vector image dawn posted of your photo is the results of such an auto trace.

Thanks guys (and gal):  I grabbed copies,

Cal