D4kustomz

Paintball Jersey Blanks

I just got my first order for 10-15 Paintball Jerseys. I've looked around for a blank one but I have not had much luck. I see that there are long sleeve hockey Jerseys that are close but they still aren't what I am looking for. Has anyone had any orders like this before? And if you have, what did you use? This will be my first time not using my cutter to make all these Jerseys, what should I use? Plastisol Transfers for the lively color or something else? What did you personally use? Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Thank you in advance. I have attached an image below that is similar to what I am looking for. Except the logo.

post-335-0-32343400-1394561888_thumb.jpg

Yea i looked at that site and called they told me we only sell named gear. I was looking for one without Dye or Empire. Not that it is not great name but just blank tops. And i use HTV now but i have never did more then 3 colors with that. So i was thinking for the logo to try the PT.

From that site, Valken looks like they have some plan gear, maybe just their logo on a shirt sleeve or something but nothing that jumps out and takes up the entire shirt.

Yea i looked at that site and called they told me we only sell named gear. I was looking for one without Dye or Empire. Not that it is not great name but just blank tops. And i use HTV now but i have never did more then 3 colors with that. So i was thinking for the logo to try the PT.

Well if you start stacking too much the HTV doesn't feel to good anyway and some logos are too intricate for it. If I am in charge of the design I always steer them in directions that I can produce with HTV just cause I don't do the other and....well, I want the business dang it! LOL

• Like 2

I hear ya . Yea i found that Valken on another site to its close to plan i am thinking a hockey long sleeve is very close. Anyone recommend a good site to look at?

The other thing you can do if you want to do their logo is have Dakota or someone with a Roland print and cut it. It's money out of your pocket but maybe impress them enough that they tell other people about you.