Sign in to follow this  
Pitbullrage13

QR logo for a company

I did this QR logo for a real estate agent and her business. I mounted it on a foam board for her to use at meetings, shows, etc. I had to be precise with the weeding because if I took out the wrong piece and someone scanned it with their smart phone it might have taken them to some wacko site opposed to her business site. It measured about 8 1/2 by 12. This picture was taken before I mounted it to the board.

Does it scan well without a contrasting white border? The white border is part of the standard for QR codes...

Break out your QR scanner on your phone and scan it to see for yourselves

It's also possible to test it using an online "QR decoder" which emulates a smartphone.

<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote'data-author="Pitbullrage13" data-cid="347555" data-time="1394500552"><p>

Of course it scans well. I would not have gave it to the client if it did not scan</p></blockquote>

Not trying to get you mad, but the white border is part of the code and it may or may not work without the border, depending on your phone and software - see here for more info -http://www.cockeyed.com/incredible/qr/qr_code.shtml

Break out your QR scanner on your phone and scan it to see for yourselves

I did and it didn't

Didnt work for me either. It looks like it couldnt find the top left square. Maybe the glare messed it up. 

relax pitbull chill out when a forum members comes to you and asks a questions don't get your tighty whiteys in a bunch. Reply with some dignity. I scanned it with my iphone and it worked.

I see where the "rage" comes from in your name Pitbull. And before you get too testy I tried 3 times and it would not read.

Mine just says qr reader and it's on my iphone. Haven't had it long enough to compare to scanning of other things but 3 attempts w/o success was disappointing as a prospective customer.

You people ridiculous with your "chill out dude" nonsense comments..believe me if I had my "tightly whites" in a bunch then I would be kicked off this site with my responses to your egotistical filled comments..YOU CANT TELL EMOTION WITH TEXT UNLESS YOU CAPITALIZE IT I GUESS,!!!

To be honest pit your comments come off like your ma for something. You use capitalizing the letters as the only form of being able to tell, and it's not. The way you word things can also indicate such things. Everyone that has known me for a couple of yrs know my comment was meant to be taken lightly. We're a good group of people on here. We respect each other and we sometimes give each other a lil grief. Welcome.

• Like 2

^^^ Don't forget SNOW & COLD ^^^ Just a few more examples of evil 4 letter words