Sign in to follow this  
mr300s

Can you Folks at the Post Office Get Any Slower !! I Mean Really...

I totally understand Bill - reprinted a couple of custom orders that was sent priority mail - after 2.5 weeks I filed a claim - was denied because they found it and delivered after a little over 3 weeks

Yeah I think it totally ridiculous that they have to answer to No One !!!

• Like 1

sick that chimp on em!  problem is no one can do it for the price they do so there is no real competition at the letter level

• Like 1

I just received a package that was sent 2 day priority.... got it in 5 days!  It left a sorting facility.... came back to said sorting facility the next day only to leave it again the next day?!?!  WTF?  I the shipper pays for 2 day and it takes 5.... they should get a full refund!  Where is the accountability? 

• Like 3

I just received a package that was sent 2 day priority.... got it in 5 days!  It left a sorting facility.... came back to said sorting facility the next day only to leave it again the next day?!?!  WTF?  I the shipper pays for 2 day and it takes 5.... they should get a full refund!  Where is the accountability? 

It's the Government! Don't you know there is no accountability in the government!!!

Butch

• Like 1

And yet it continues, Why would they send it from Florida to Texas, back Top Florida when it's headed to New York...

post-2057-0-66459100-1395780887_thumb.jp

• Like 1

Need to print a map on the package so they don't get lost

do you think the employees at the usps are doing it on purpose cause of under staffing or the changes - I have never seen anything like the load of crap I have seen this year from them

Considering the  major players in the delivery business, UPS probably my favorite overall.  However, they finally slipped up the other day....

I was expecting a package to be delivered to "my house" on Friday.  The tracking info confirmed it was on the truck for delivery.  If I am not home, they always leave it on the front porch.  We live in the country at the end of a dead end street and have no issues with with stuff coming up missing.

As fate would have it, I was not home when they "tried to deliver the package", since I wasn't home, I checked the tracking info and this is what it said....

"Package not deliverable as business was closed.  We attempt again Monday".  Business Closed?  It's a house!!  Guess what, I wasn't home on Monday when the came, however my package was on the front porch waiting for me when I got home.....hmmmmm

I posted Bills info on my facebook - see if any of my post office friends comment on it   . . . .I clipped off the customers info first though

I posted Bills info on my facebook - see if any of my post office friends comment on it   . . . .I clipped off the customers info first though

I sent you a tracking also  in a PM.  that you can post on your Facebook. 

• Like 1

That's right I forgot about yours Carolyn  B)