Sign in to follow this  
TheKid

Looks like they are upgrading

As the announcer with a mike says "Please stand by" but you can't read this part. hahahaha

You and me both

Being staff, were you working on things the whole time? Or are you just like the rest of us sitting around missing the yackity yack?

Being staff, were you working on things the whole time? Or are you just like the rest of us sitting around missing the yackity yack?

You don't really miss it until it's not there. Then you realize how much it helped.

• Like 1

Going through withdrawal. Think I need to save some stuff to my pc so I can look back while the site is down just to help with the addiction.

• Like 3

Nobody could do anything. It was a server problem with the host and we had to wait for them to fix it. It has happened almost every month around this time for quite awhile and nobody seems to be able to figure out why.

• Like 2

The upgrade is fantastic ---  much nicer now and the Forum looks much better, thanks.

The upgrade is fantastic ---  much nicer now and the Forum looks much better, thanks.

Upgrade?

What upgrade?

Looks the same to me.

Upgrade?

What upgrade?

Looks the same to me.

It is. He was being funny

BannerJohn, you know me too well.

I should have thrown in a winky-eye smiley icon !!!

:rolleyes:

Still can't quote with IE11. And no I will not use Foxfire or whatever it is. Works fine on the iPad. So the upgrade sucks. :thumbsup:;)