iaucolumbus

I need your input, Good or Bad.

Just a quick idea. Two colors really make it pop.

But Pardon my kid he was done really quick.

Don't like it with the kid, needs something else.

post-1572-12986517033053_thumb.jpg

post-1572-12986517069071_thumb.jpg

Guest Terry

I like just your black one test, but the kid is still not right, it reminds me of grade school when you fold the paper in half then cut with sizzors and open it up. But the bounce ballon above looks like a childs seat, thats a no go in my opinion. I think we just need a better kid jumping. The shadow makes a classy truck like that look cheap. I like this picture, but find a better kid. Oh that was the tilt on the text I was talking about but Much larger than that, and more angle on to the box. But I like your picture here, just not the kid yet.The red just does not look clean and professional on that nice truck. To clashy.

post-0-12986517095705_thumb.jpg

post-0-12986517109408_thumb.jpg

Yeah the kid needs a change.  It looks like he is hanging by his wrists from the back door.  There should be some not so generic kid graphics in someone's collection here.

How about a jumping alien?

11.EPS

11.EPS

Guest Terry

Much better with the black shadow. I was thinking the same thing maybe an outline kid.

For some reason when I see the kid jumping I think right of top of the head.. "child care"   until I take the time to read the detials. Though the kid does makes since, most people only have a split second to see the advertising and due to the color arrangement the kid is the first thing they are going to see.

Is this for a client or is this your personal truck and design.

Eric

This is my truck. I run an inflatable rental service in the summer. I think the color of the truck and the color of the boy is the problem. I don't think that changing the color of the kid would do any good. At this point I'm not sure what to do.

Here is my van I had done last year. This was before I purchased the cutter. This is a 3/4 wrap and the color of the van is gold and it fades to white in the back. The kid on the side is my son. I was going to use that image on the side like the van but I wasn't sure what it would cost to have someone print that image for me. The whole van cost me 800.00 last year to wrap and I don't want to spen that kind of money...nor do I have it. I just purchased the truck!..lol

Brent

post-952-12986517155063_thumb.jpg

post-952-12986517155472_thumb.jpg

post-952-12986517173279_thumb.jpg

post-952-12986517173572_thumb.jpg

IS that vinyl screen on your back windows?

That stuff is very nice to have on windows.

Good looking setup btw.

Eric

Yes it is and it's great when you want to check out someone behind you...lol They can't see that your looking at them even if you turn around...lol.

Brent