PMCarolina

H E L P !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I need start up software!! H E L P !!

I have recently purchased a USED vinyl cutter from an individual.  I went to his shop - watched instructions and witnessed the final product.  HOWEVER, when I arrived home - there was no software on the disc he provided.

What do you suggest and where do I go to get started?  I would prefer to make purchase PRONTO - on line!  This is just for home projects for now -- don't want to sink a chunk into it.  If I used Corel Draw -- does it have to be a specific edition -- and/or do I have to purchase an additional software pkg such as signcut to make the corel work?

HELP!!!

Sammie

what cutter did you purchase?   What computer operating system are you using.    Some cutters have their own software for use, like Graphtec and Roland to use with design softwares.  And not all are Mac compatible, if you happen to have a Mac.   Most can be used with FREE Signblazer software.

DingTec Model 4400052

Never heard of it...  Must be some Chinese off brand...  Maybe try Signblazer and  a generic Roland PNC1000 driver.

"There was no software on the disc he provided."

So, he provided a CD that is useless and what did he tell you when you called and mentioned that to him?

OK, you're not going to be able to cut with Corel, since it's not a cutting program.

Use this ---

http://support.uscutter.com/index.php?/Knowledgebase/Article/GetAttachment/190/24198

All the different DingTec drivers are included (UK version).

Cost --  $0.

(You can thank your lucky stars that Jerry Bonham included all those drivers in his brilliant cutting program, That guy was simply the guru.)

post-21408-0-61823600-1394323062_thumb.j