Sign in to follow this  
bigmax

SBE files

Well, Is there someone that can help? Working in Sign Blazer, Windows 7 I save the design with "save as".I choose that file, go to export, choose the  file where I want to export it to My issue  is when I want to pull up that file and Print, it is not "crisp and sharp". How can  save these files in format that is not jpeg. This is really getting frustrating !!!! SBE export options are limited. PLEASE HELP?!!!??

Are you trying to save them so you can print them? You can adjust the resolution of the .jpg files to make them better.

TIFF files are also an option.

By the way, why not print directly from the SignBlazer project as it appears within the program itself?

Why are you exporting to another format?

FILE menu: Print  (opens a printing screen)

Thanks everyone I'm trying to export several similar sign files onto one disc so I can send them to my brother (lives way off).I guess I can print directly from Sign Blazer, scan then save to disc.

When you export to a .jpg from SignBlazer you can adjust the resolution so it looks better.

Increase the dpi until the pixels are approx 1000 x whatever. This will make the image look better on the screen and print better.

post-1636-0-34881800-1394247261_thumb.pn