MadHatterGraphix

Getting crazy with everything showing up.

HAHAHAHAHA only have a 15' x 17' office, already short on room so have to "clean" up before I can add more.

Really she is not that bad, as long as I can show her it will make money after spending it, then she doesn't care

I meant no harm. I have a smaller room Im working in. I have a cutter, press, the DTG and now the Sublimation printer. I should take a photo sometime. If you need any help or anything just message me on here.

I meant no harm. I have a smaller room Im working in. I have a cutter, press, the DTG and now the Sublimation printer. I should take a photo sometime. If you need any help or anything just message me on here.

Lol No harm at all. I have the itch bad, but seem to always need something else more.

Cool Thanks, everyone is great here, I am always bugging Jay for misc stuff, and Dakotagrfx for print info.

Now you have a 3rd person to ask for things. If Jay or Scott is busy

Thanks, gonna PM you now LOL

I'm off the hook WOO-HOO lol. Go with the bigger printer if you can I regret the smaller 1 for sublimation shirts and for car flags which I do a lot of.

• Like 1

I'm off the hook WOO-HOO lol. Go with the bigger printer if you can I regret the smaller 1 for sublimation shirts and for car flags which I do a lot of.

Exactly you can always not use it but trust me you end up using it, even if its once it comes in handy. Plus you can always put more images on the bigger sheets and split it so it fits.

• Like 1

Oh and I thought we were friends Jay... LOL I try not to be a pest... too much. Up here I don't see alot that would need bigger. I am getting request for mugs and phone cases mostly.

I thought smaller was fine when I bought the Ricoh a few years back but I'm outgrowing it now. You know your needs better than any of us do. I haven't been bugged by anybody on here but there are some people whole call me from the 207 area code that I cringe when I see the number.

I thought smaller was fine when I bought the Ricoh a few years back but I'm outgrowing it now. You know your needs better than any of us do. I haven't been bugged by anybody on here but there are some people whole call me from the 207 area code that I cringe when I see the number.

I swear it's not me....

People up here are a few years behind the coolness of the rest of the country. Most of what I see everyone in the southern western states, no one up here gets into much. One of the biggest I have seen else where is rhinestones. No real call for bling up here... yet wait till its out of style for y'all and then we will be into it LOL

• Like 1

My printer will print up to a 13x19 and I love it. I do the 11x15 benelux and the 11x14 metal. Sometimes I wish I had a large format but I don't have the room.

Car flags to hang from the windows of all those 4x4's :) got to make them want it.

Car flags to hang from the windows of all those 4x4's :) got to make them want it.

LOL no call for em up here.... YET. Not even at car dealers, which I figured would be my niche here

The only flags for these 4x4 up here are the USA flag mounted in the bed to flow behind as they drive.

MadHatter, what are you doing with an Everett Aquasox logo in Wisconsin?

MadHatter, what are you doing with an Everett Aquasox logo in Wisconsin?

That was a sample badge HD imaging sent me to see what the Subli-patch was like

• Like 1

All this patch talk and yesterday someone  came in asking about a patch for the back of their jacket.

Funny how things happen like that though. Haven't been asked in a couple months about patches then I talk to you and a guy walks in asking.

Yeah what is up with that, he better have I paid him enough to ask you lol.

Checks in the mail