Sign in to follow this  
SteelCityAirman7

Best "chrome" and Colored Metallic vinyl for decals?

Hey guys I am looking for a chrome and colored metallic vinyl that will conform nicely like Oracal 651 does. I am just wondering what is out there and what my options are...UScutter's chat service was unable to help me and I couldnt purchase chrome from them! thanks!
ps I dont want "metallized" or an "aluminum" look.

about the only conformable one would be the avery wrap material - real expensive

• Like 2

^^^ 651 conformable ^^^ lol. First time I heard that but I think Dakota hit it with the Avery wrap vinyl. Just be sure you're sitting down when you price it.

I have the coburn chrome and it looks great but you ain't conforming it over to to anything - it is flat surface.  and Jay is right on the 651 - try something as simple as a rivet if you think it is conformable!

not extremely conformable but someone made me chrome decals one time for my motorcycle and i was able to put them on my fairings nicely...i dont need them to go over corners or anything like wrappable like that

I have the coburn chrome and it looks great but you ain't conforming it over to to anything - it is flat surface.  and Jay is right on the 651 - try something as simple as a rivet if you think it is conformable!

can you point me in this direction? is it good for decals?

the chrome I use is coburn - not very conformable - I get it from stickerman5000 on ebay -