Sign in to follow this  
I_am_disturbed

Vehicle factory and no graphics

I searched and couldn't really find what I wanted.Trying to find some vehicle graphics like the Dodge hockey sticks, Ram hood stripes and all. I'm willing to pay just can't find them Please help. I'm not a shop just someone that does this for fun and little cash. 

+1 and if they even look like them they will tell you to cease and desist . . . was my first go around with cw.   :-[   was making a side stripe with a tribal ram and got hit - twice then I quit 

I'm not sure he is really looking for logos but just the accent decals to go onto the vehicle. Essentially like racing stripes and such. I have a file somewhere around of the 2009-present Ram hood spears that I made for my truck. I will try to dig that up if you are interested.

Thank you guys. I fully understand copyrighted material and all. I'm not looking for actual logos. The hood spears is one that I'm looking for RustyXj. I have a 2012 Ram. I didn't know if those or the hockey stick style stripe were copyrighted or not. That why I also put if I have to legitimately purchase them to use them on my truck. I'm not looking to get anyone in trouble or myself. I just didn't know if I could get them or purchase them anywhere. RustyXj if you find them let me know, that would be great.