Sign in to follow this  
Tiko

USCutter Perfect Press - Digital 5-in-1 Swing Arm Heat Press

Hi guys here is my problem. I got the USCutter Perfect Press - Digital 5-in-1 Swing Arm Heat Press last week. I just cut some transfer vinyl for a few T-shirts. I go to turn ON the Press and it won't heat up. Am I missing something? Any and all help would be appreciated.

Thanks

I would check the fuse and all connections - if it has a detachable cord - try another one - 

I checked everything and still not working. This thing is brand new just took it out of the box this morning. Not sure what else to check. I guess I have to call USCutter on Mon.

Thanks, I just hope that UScutter's customer service is as good as everyone says it is. This was my first purchase from them so I really don't know what to expect. Will keep thinking positive and hope to get everything fixed tomorrow. 

Call your local Hospital and ask for the Biomed department.  Talk to any of those guys and I'm sure one of them for fix it for a couple bucks.  

Biomedical engineers are awesome.   LOL   I should know.  

All joking aside, Call uscutter and see if they can help you out.  

Call your local Hospital and ask for the Biomed department.  Talk to any of those guys and I'm sure one of them for fix it for a couple bucks.  

Biomedical engineers are awesome.   LOL   I should know.  

All joking aside, Call uscutter and see if they can help you out.  

Hahaha that's actually funny because I was thinking about that. I have worked in a hospital for 20+ years so I do have a few friends that can look at it. The only problem is that this thing cost me $700+ and it's brand new so I hope that the seller will take care of the problem if it has one. Don't want to touch anything right now.

I know that something is wrong because it does the same thing even when I connect the mug press. It is cold as ice it won't heat up. I guess I'll find out tomorrow if it's the heat press or it's something that I'm doing wrong.