jaybyrd

How to ??? segment a circle

I need to make a circle in Corel and divide it into 20 equal sections. Any ideas tons of how to do this.

Make you a circle....... then make a 2 point horizontal line as wide as the circle....... then highlight both, the circle and the line and click "control c' then control e..... that will center and even both objects together....... then use your smart fill tool and click on one half of the circle..... there are other ways as well, but just one quick way.

I would draw circle then 2 point then select line copy it paste it then rotate it 18 degrees. Copy that line and rotate it another 18 degrees do it until do have 5 lines then highlight all 5 lines  copy and  paste them  and rotate 90 degrees and you have a circle in 20 in equal parts.

It is easier to do than to type but I hope you get the idea. I tried it and it took less than a minute to do.

greenie

I knew it was 18' but the idea of drawing a line and making it every 18' eluded me. Sometimes the easy things just slip over my head. Thanks for all the input and the eps to save me a couple of minutes.

Dang..... I miss read from the very beginning. lol...... I read it as 2  and not 20.... my bad. haha