Sign in to follow this  
xpaperman

Who prints koozies?

I have a customer who wants koozies...... at least 100 up to 300 at a time.  I only do vinyl so I can't do it at a decent price.  I already shared that with my customer but I do so much work for him he just wants me to "handle it" for him.

If you do them or if you have a contact/web site where I can get good work and good price, chime in... thanks in advance!

If you do it, feel free to PM me if you want for more info.  They won't be hard and I will provide artwork!

Oh, what the hell... here is the rest of the info.... basically for now, he wants a quote for 100, 200 and 300.... 1 color and 2 color.   Most likely they will be 2 sided.  2 color would probably only be on one side (logo side) the other side would just be text/info  Again, art work will be provided.

go to discountmugs.com price them out and recharge your customers..  can't beat their prices and you can mark them up big time!!! 

I know jaybird does sublimation on them and vinyl. I also do them but right now my sublimation printer is taken a part, and I'm out of vinyl, however I could do 3G opaque or Jetpro depends what color your customer wants.

Hell my customers turned me onto discount mug. It isn't worth the time to do the large orders myself when I can get them done for those price and just mark them up. Oh and thanks for the plug Hatter :)

• Like 1

Hell my customers turned me onto discount mug. It isn't worth the time to do the large orders myself when I can get them done for those price and just mark them up. Oh and thanks for the plug Hatter :)

You would do the same for me my friend.