Wildgoose

Weekend fun

I built a new bumper so I could mount a winch on my 96 Lancruiser and put one of those HF Badlands winches on there that you can pick up for $300. The write-ups rave about the things and I can't justify the cost of a Warn on it so I just built a Warn sticker. He he he ;) To tell the truth these kinds of projects are the real reason I ever bought a cutter in the first place. 

post-20133-0-52977700-1393256786_thumb.j

• Like 1

The average joe will walk by and glance and see Warn, the seasoned wheeler will do a double take and get a good chuckle out of it. 

• Like 1

I guess I did! The cool part about this bumper was that I built it with cardboard first and then made a full scale model in Illustrator and exported it in a dxf file and had a friend of mine cut it with his plasma table. Easy peasy!

post-20133-0-43229200-1393339584_thumb.j

I guess I did! The cool part about this bumper was that I built it with cardboard first and then made a full scale model in Illustrator and exported it in a dxf file and had a friend of mine cut it with his plasma table. Easy peasy!

Hey thats my word!

Please contact me for a licensing agreement on my copyrighted word! 

Bumper looks good.

Awesome! I bought my plotter to do mostly graphics for my truck as well but when I started posting pictures on the F-150 forum I found out my designs were in high demand lol. Now I rarely get to spend time doing them for myself anymore.

• Like 1

I finally had a fee weekend to finish off the rest of the bumper build. Turned out ok. 

post-20133-0-09626700-1395677879_thumb.p

• Like 1