MadHatterGraphix

bartering with another member?

I have not with another member, but this year I did with my plow guy. He plows my yard in trade for equal sign or shirt services.

ahhhh...any chance I can get a trade-in on my old lady?...She can cook(when she wants too), she does clean the house and wash clothes, she does have a bad habit with scratch-off's(gambling)..I will ship FedEx... I need a fancy do-da riding lawn mower, will settle for a used one, or a good pair of headphones so I can finally have a moment of silence.....

• Like 5

ahhhh...any chance I can get a trade-in on my old lady?...She can cook(when she wants too), she does clean the house and wash clothes, she does have a bad habit with scratch-off's(gambling)..I will ship FedEx... I need a fancy do-da riding lawn mower, will settle for a used one, or a good pair of headphones so I can finally have a moment of silence.....

Petro I love it that's funny right there but after what you told me I get it.

I have not with another member, but this year I did with my plow guy. He plows my yard in trade for equal sign or shirt services.

That's a great idea to bad my plow guy is a jerk.

I forwarded this to your wifes inbox lol

• Like 2

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Well I guess you can't trust that guy!!!!!!!

Someone's going to be sleeping in the dog house.

I've traded vinyl rolls with dakota. I doubt you'd have any worries from folks on here.
  • Like 1

What's a Plow guy? :huh:

Go-C = FL boy

LOL

He's the guy that every time he shows up in that big truck with the plow it costs $35. And it helps he is a good vinyl customer so even after we are done paying for the plowing he still will buy more. Both walk away happy B)

I have bought items from folks here before.  There was an issue with my first purchase but I never mentioned it to the seller.  The rolls did not have as much vinyl as promised.  However.... it turned out that I still got a good deal so I just let it slide.  The other transactions here have been smooth so far.... in fact, I am in the process of a deal as we speak!

What's a Plow guy? :huh:

Go-C = FL boy

LOL

Here it is the guy that plows your garden..... Seems like everyone here has a blade on their 4x4 or 4 wheeler or has a tractor. I still do it the old fashion way a shovel i use a large plastic grain scoop they are better built then a snow shovel i also have an old coal shovel that i used years ago that belonged to my dad but retired it a few years back for the plastic scoop.

I haven't bartered too much on here but what I have has been positive.