Sign in to follow this  
MadHatterGraphix

Cleaning Cartridges worth The Money?

I'm having thoughts on purchasing the fluid and prefilled Cartridges but is it worth buying the cartridges or would it be better just to use a syringe?

depends on the carts - if for the epsons I would buy the reusable ones from cobra - in the old days I filled  a LOT of cannon carts with a syringe.  with my hp I buy new ones and don't even try the re manufactured ones.  - on the roland OEM all the way the aftermarket caused too many clogs and the smell was 10 times worse to save $8 per cart ..  ..not worth it

Its actually for my Sublimation Epson WF 7010 I found a set that works with my 7010 my 7510 and my dads 465 I believe and the cleaner is multi use for dye sub pigment ink and Dye. I read all good things about the cleaner and I have dealt with this one company for other inks and never had issues. I think I will order them.

I use Cobra Ink cleaning solution and one of their "Clog Buster" syringes for getting it through the heads - never bothered with the cartridges before...

I use Cobra Ink cleaning solution and one of their "Clog Buster" syringes for getting it through the heads - never bothered with the cartridges before...

He sent me a syringe t transfer ink from my broken cis to the new one great guy. I didn't use it for that though I kept it I had other syringes for that. So I used it and another cleaner and it worked great. Went to go do a test print today and not an issue. I love it. I just like the idea that the cartridges are good for all machines I got and its cleaner than dripping the fluid from the bottle. I'm not the steadiest guy with liquids lol.