gcextreme

My first business hoodie.

Walmart had these hoodies on sale for $7. I bought 3 of these light red ones, wish they had a darker red. Only other colors they had were a lime green, orange, and yellow.

Front side and sleeve.

20140222_170905_zps17c02dc4.jpg

Back side

20140222_170924_zps6ae441ef.jpg

Also on the back i screwed up the first time...i had "shits & hats"..lol.

i was able to remove just that and redo it.

• Like 1

Nice hoodies, I have been buying them all winter when I can find them.  Have bought over 100.  Only have about 25 left.  I did well on those hoodies this year!  So much so I also had to order some cause I couldn't get all the colors I needed at the local walmarts.  Hoodies were good this year! 

Looks Great!  (I didn't even make myself one.....hmmm)

Wow u bought over $100..how much each? U must really be selling stuff. Hopefully one day i will be doing the same..right now i do maybe 3-5 shirts a month..and 15-20 decals.

GC another good looking shirt. Good thing you caught your mistake before wearing it in public with the misprinted SHIRT.

Wow Xpaperman, what r u selling em for. I am doing $25 for non hooded and $35 hooded, have sold a few but now where 75... WHAT's the secret lol :ph34r:

Yeah E L. I pressed it..and then i held it up to admire my good work and read it..and i was like wtf!? How did i miss the "r"...??

At least this time everything was weeded...lol.

Im getting better...

I have a copyright question.. i live in Alexandria, Minnesota and tons of stores, Walmart, Target, and Cowing Robard sport store, all have shirts and hoodies that just say "ALEXANDRIA" with the text arced....

What if i copied it, but in a different font...? I mean who owns the copyright to just "ALEXANDRIA"..:huh:

And they must sell cuz i see them everywhere.

• Like 1

I'm not sure, I would think it was public domain being a city name. Kind of like making state outline decal. But no lawyer here so I am just guessing.

I purchased over 100 just from walmart.  They were a great price I felt at 10 bucks.  I bought well over a 100 total as I had to get colors walmart didn't carry.  The walmart ones were the top choice here because they had the additional "phone pocket" inside the regular pocket.  that was the major selling point for me here.  People loved that.

Along with all the single ones I sold, (mostly to family members of kids that played sports) I got lucky and got an order from one of my regular customers for 60.  I made one with his logo and wore it up to his place. (great sales pitch eh?)  The employees flipped out and liked it so much they talked him into buying some. (all for resale, he even made the employees buy their own.)  

Yeah u would think "Alexandria" would be public domainm..cuz it could mean Alexandria Mn or Alexandria Va.

Paperman u should be ashamed of yourself for doing that!! Lol

It's all good, he is a great guy and customer.  I started out doing coroplast signs for him.  That turned into billboards, shirts, hoodies, coffee mugs, hats and now he has ordered swimsuits and bikinis.  I am still on the hunt for bikinis and swim shorts.... not that season yet.  I have also done some phone cases and window decals.  For each "new item" I just toss him a freebie.... He usually loves it then orders!  I haven't tried it with any other places in town.... he has been keeping me pretty busy!  I got lucky with this customer.  I also deliver everything for him!  (1 whole mile from my place to his!)

Lol nice...gotta find me a customer like that!

Also my walmart just put out bikinis and swim trunks!! Lol

I was looking yesterday and didn't see any here.  I was planning on just buying some from walmart as I know he doesn't want to spend a lot on them at the moment.  He wants a few cheapies with his logo on them and see if they will sell.  If so, he may want nicer suits in the future.  I am not thinking this will be a good item for him so I am thinking this is a one and done item.

HOWEVER, Let me clear the air (I know what some of you might be thinking at this point) .... I did not, I repeat... did NOT make up a bikini with his logo and wear it in for them..... that is not how I got that sale.... it was all him!   :angel:

• Like 1

Walmart had these hoodies on sale for $7. I bought 3 of these light red ones, wish they had a darker red. Only other colors they had were a lime green, orange, and yellow.

Front side and sleeve.

20140222_170905_zps17c02dc4.jpg

Back side

20140222_170924_zps6ae441ef.jpg

Also on the back i screwed up the first time...i had "shits & hats"..lol.

i was able to remove just that and redo it.

this looks awesome, what material did you use for the Art work? was it hard to apply to the shirt?

this looks awesome, what material did you use for the Art work? was it hard to apply to the shirt?

Its just Sisserweed heat transfer vinyl...

I think I need a guy on a jet ski kinda like your 4 wheeler....... yes, yes I do!

But you already have that fly on the dog...lol

I was meaning for my Logo.  I wanted the jet ski originally but couldn't really find one i liked that would work so I went with something different..... I am not happy with it, I want a jet ski