Sign in to follow this  
iceace380

Had problems but David B took care of it

Bought a TC plotter to upgrade an SC that broke 2 weeks after i got it, When i received the TC it was broken, David took care of me and sent the parts to fix the plotter. 

Had more problems today and called him again and once again he took care of the issues. 

Thanks David

• Like 2

Well the TC would not work after 3 weeks, so now i have a laser II, it starts to cut then 30seconds later it stops. This is 3 plotter's from us cutter that has not lasted more than a month, i don't now what to think anymore, i first i thought it was bad luck but now i don't know 

You got a point there D... You don't hear many sad tales about the TC.

Mine's been flawless for nearly 2 years.

• Like 2

That is what i was thinking, but tech got on my computer and said everything is good, They reinstalled all the software and downloaded the new drivers, it just seems that i am having bad luck. Every time i have called customer support they have been great! i would still recommend the company anytime. I am just having a problem that i would love to find out how to fix. 

It is on a Mac Pro, so i have been reading about some of the problems. 

You're gonna hate this advise but try it with a cheap pc and compare results. Seems there are a lot more issues running a plotter on macs than pcs so it might be worth a try just to see.

• Like 2

Talked to Mike today and he logged in to my computer and looked everywhere and found a driver that wasn't right. Now everything is working great. Once again the support at US Cutter is great at talking to the customer and finding out what the problems are.

Great job US Cutter!!

• Like 5