ACJ GRAPHICS

can anyone make this a eps or ai vector?

QUESTION> " can anyone make this a eps or ai vector? "

ANSWER>   Yes... (well, evidently, not just ~anyone~.)

Sorry, that sounded "smart-aleky'... Let's add you to the 'Yes' catagory.

Accoring to a previous thread, you have Illustrator and Inkscape... open Inkscape

File>Import... (in this case) "WithFade.JPG"

Click on top left arrow on left hand tool bar> "Select Tool"

Click on the imported raster image

Get rid of the color and gradient with Extentions>Raster>Level

Type in "1000" for the 'white point' >Apply

(Note... Inkscape is not the greatist raster program, I usually clean or otherwise 'massage' the graphic in Photoshop.)

Path>Trace Bitmap (radio button 'Brightness Cuttoff" > Ok

Close box and throw away Raster Image

If you wanted clean text, here's where you would click on the text tool and add that.

In this case, first, using the Node tool, remove the existing text.

Save new Raster image as svg or eps or png, whatever suits.

I've written ot out in slightly different terms here.

• Like 3

You get the prize for creativity, Louis... Nicely Put (graphically speaking, that is!).

thanks i am still learning all this. saving grace is a friend of mines animal rescue( she's in the startup phase of finally going legit to help alot more animals in need. thank you guys.

Is there anyone that offers an ongoing service for this? I have 3 or 4 images that I'd like to have vectorized. I thought this site would be promising but I think the site it down (http://www.decalization.com/quotes.html?submit-confirm). This is exactly what I'm looking for whether it be a person or not. I've found one person on Etsy but their drafts are too simple.

I take some requests at readytocut.com

http://www.readytocut.com/community/forums/cnc-art-requests.138/

I prefer useful non-proprietary designs that are good for sharing or publicity or charity

in that case it's often free or optional donation

for paid/private/proprietary/complicated jobs my rates are up there and I'm not on call per se

eventually other artists may join and take requests, it has features for artists to take payments right inline with conversations, 

I don't even take requests by email anymore...  it works pretty good... it's still a work in progress...

post-25561-0-42005100-1393724748_thumb.ppost-25561-0-10842700-1393724989_thumb.p

Just to show I'm not a bad sport. I could not upload the shading to BIG. Email me and I will send it to you.

Louis

attachicon.gifgrace.png

why can't i get that fade (yellow) its driving me crazy when i download and open in illustrator everything is perfect except theres no fade behind animals? i cant figure this out

You will have to add the transparency yourself. It was too big to upload. I used Corel Draw make the vector.

Not sure how to do it in AI, somebody else will have to chime in on that one.

You will have to add the transparency yourself. It was too big to upload. I used Corel Draw make the vector.

Not sure how to do it in AI, somebody else will have to chime in on that one.

i will try could you email me the file. everytime i try it it either blocks dog and cat or you cant see it? drives me bananas. my email is ajn1975@gmail.com 

Bad news... I deleted it.  Send it back to me and I will add the shading. It will be in a .cdr format.

tried to respond to your email. said it was a do not reply. any case this is what i have its a little rough but its the best ive been able to get. i cant figure out what the heck i,m not doing right?

newest cat.ai