I_am_disturbed

Cutter not finishing shape or partial cut

I have a MH 871 that is a little old, maybe 5 years now. It just started not fully cutting out shapes or letters. The blades are new and when it cuts it's the perfect depth. Just can't figure out why it lifts at certain spots. If I double or cut two out it's the same spots.Hopefully someone can help me. I only use this for personal and some extra cash to help friends. I'm not a full time business to say. Thank you to everyone in advance.

can you post some pictures?

how is it connected to your comp? (usb or serial)

software?

are you sure the file is good?

I'll try to get some pictures but to answer the questions to hopefully help me before. It is connected via usb. i use LXi master plus from sign warehouse. The files I'm cutting is custom made at the time. Mostly words or letters. No pictures.

I had a problem of mine cutting some letters short.. My problem was my blade holder was off track. So you might want to check there too.. 

Ok so an update. First thank you everyone for the suggestions. I tried my other computer and it still did it. So then I checked the rollers and connections. Cleaned out the dust and reassembled. I ran a test cut from the test button on the cutter. Still doesn't fully cut. Some but missed one side. Eliminated the thought of the computer being the problem. But I also noticed my cut strip had nicks in it. So I ordered that and they think my holder is worn out. Magnet going bad. So waiting for parts to see if it fixes it. Thank you everyone.