inkuyo

Metallic Silver Mirror on a shirt

Here is our test shirt for a boys gymnastics meet that we are doing other shirts for.  We will have a handfull of these to press up if some of the boys want them.

On my laserpoint 24 with pressure at 140 and speed at 40.  A little thicker and slower to cut.

post-8054-0-54010400-1392572451_thumb.jp

• Like 1

I would be interested in a follow up after a few washings as to what the sheen looks like on that stuff after it gets wrinkled. Please let us know how it does if you can, I have never used that product. 

I will see what I can do.  I plan on having my son wear one.  The press above was on an old shirt.

FYI this is on the specifications: Metallic wrinkles and cracks after washing, creating a vintage look that's perfect for today's retro fashion trends.

• Like 1

I used some gold on a sweatshirt for one of my kids (not mirror) and it looked good the first day, then after being worn for a while the gold has so may wrinkles in it it looks bad.

Wildgoose i did a black sweatshirt with gold htv and after the first wash i was not happy with the look.. Not sure if it is just how the gold is or what

• Like 1