ACJ GRAPHICS

why can't i vector this? pulling my hair out

cant seem to get a good vector of this jpeg. wanted to surprise wife and make this for her. just cant get it vectored. I'M pulling my hair out. thanks in advance 

post-66711-0-58825000-1392499874_thumb.j

cant seem to get a good vector of this jpeg. wanted to surprise wife and make this for her. just cant get it vectored. I'M pulling my hair out. thanks in advance 

Turn it Black and it will trace easier

Try changing the color of the baseball and hands to a darker color so that it will be easier to trace. I would also use your own text it will be much cleaner.

i know this is going to sound silly but when i open in illustrator hwo can i change colors to match color scheme its driving me crazy. usually i can change colors but for some reason i'm having trouble 

What version are you running? you should be able to select the object then either in the upper LH corner or depending the version, in the color pallet menu and also in the toolbar depending on your preferences. So there should be one to three places to change the color of the stroke and fill separately. 

post-20133-0-43817700-1392573367_thumb.j

Are you printing the graphic or cutting it? The colors dont matter that much if you're just cutting it.

Are you printing the graphic or cutting it? The colors dont matter that much if you're just cutting it.

was thinking about maybe printing it not sure yet 

What version are you running? you should be able to select the object then either in the upper LH corner or depending the version, in the color pallet menu and also in the toolbar depending on your preferences. So there should be one to three places to change the color of the stroke and fill separately. 

Inkscape 0.48.4 r9939 that's version im running is that the newest? 

'sWhat I was wondering... the shirt is(presumably) worn by the lady, but the thumbs are (graphically) Hers.

Inkscape 0.48.4 r9939 that's version im running is that the newest? 

Ok you are running Inkscape. It sounded like you were using adobe illustrator. My bad.

In inkscape you should be able to click the color at the bottom of the screen and the color pallet will pop up for you if you haven't already figured that out. 

I am cracking up at the big thumbs....Wondering if you will post that one..I would make it and wear it for sure!!!