Hello I have problems with my U.S. Cutter MH 721 Plotter - Sing Blazer MK2 and software.

When I try to send a cut from the Sing Blazer to a measure of 157.4 ", suddenly the Plotter start cutting random lines and derails sideways. Sometimes I can control the diversion Vinyl sideways. But the truth is I puzzles cutting problem, because it does not cut the actual design, but rather lines damaging the material. because I tried to put a cardboard box on the Plotter to rule out the static. But the truth is no longer what else I can do.

I wonder ... will I need to configure something else ... such as a controller or USB port?

- He added that achieves cut before the problem presented ... 76.7 "Frosted Vinyl in perfect condition. -

Thank you very much for your help,

Nancy.

post-45069-0-45034100-1392478728_thumb.j

post-45069-0-95438500-1392478734_thumb.j

The cutter you purchased does not have enough memory for jobs of that size.  The cutter is only advertized to be able to cut 96"     The MH series cutters have the least memory of any cutter sold on the USCUTTER website.. 

from cutter specs on Uscutter site

Maximum Cut Length 8 feet

Hey you! excellent reply! now that I can not cut more than 96. "But I tell you that when you try to cut 78.74", also would cut Plotter from Sing Blazer. I uninstalled the USB cable and turned off the Plotter, to test if the memory information is erased, but still the error persisted. Do not cut the Plotter and when cut, cut with random lines and I damaged the vinyl!. It is maddening! Help please! Right now I'm going to try programming the baud rate and port configuration. Help please! I await your response. Greetings.

I have posted this numerous, numerous times, on here for this very same problem.. from UScutter tech support.  Applies to all value cutters. 

The issue could be a number of different things, likely static related if it's just stopping in the middle of cuts. The USB to serial adapter wont resolve the static issues but it can help to mitigate them since a serial connection is harder to interrupt. First, if your cutter is a first generation MH (mk1) it will need to have a Null Modem serial cable coming from the cutter to the adapter. Second, most radio shack USB to Serial adapters will not work... Or Staples or Office Depot for that matter. That's why we only carry the Keyspan USB to serial adapter. It's the only one that we can say for sure will work as it should every time and we've tested it thoroughly.  Another solid USB to serial adapter is a Belkin- but in either case you have to have a Null Modem serial cable for either to work. Banner John is correct in that a serial connection is given COM 1 by default, however, if you're using a USB to serial adapter it will likely get a regular COM port number in the device manager. If none of this helps, be sure to call in to the support department and speak with Mike Northman. 425-902-1302

Can be purchased at UScutter,  as well as EBAY

http://www.ebay.com/...=item2570ab8c97

Hello! Thanks for your answer! I tell you that I have the Keyspan USB adapter. But I thought this was only for connecting to a Mac Plotter fact because I got so connected to my Mac Plotter. But in this case, what I want is to connect the plotter to the PC via the USB cable. Unless there is another way? ... Because the truth is that I can not cut with a plotter. Do not send the designs to be cut and if you send makes random cuts. As I said before is hopeless. I need help! thousand and a million thanks!

The MH cutter is not compatible with a Mac.  The Keyspan Adapter controls the flow of data to the vinyl cutter much better. It is always best to have your cutter on a serial cable,  serial card, or a Keyspan adapter.   USB is not a good connection.  Data over flows the cutter.

Hello! I tell you that I configure in options Sing Blazer PC, the baud to 4800, equal to the parallel Plotter in 4800. It turns out that until now, this cutting perfect. The only detail is that after cutting 8 feet, unfortunately I must disconnect all cables so you can cut the new vinyl tarp without errors. I'm already a little ahead of the process. I'm happy! Regarding the USB cable or Serial Keyspan ... and I commented that I turned out fine until now connect the PC with USB cable only. Communication has been positive. Regarding the U.S. Plotter Cutter MH-721 MK2 is not compatible with the Mac ... I commented that if it is fully operable but in this case the operating system SinCut connected right through the Keyspan and a serial cable. In fact I work so ... Here I leave a link and all the readers for your Plotter configured as needed. http://start.uscutter.com Accurate picture below I could solve! ... Thanks and happy weekend! ... A Design! Nancy.