joker

curious about image

Okay i was asked if i could make a decal of the one seen in the picture. My question is, is this custom made or is an actual image.. Not that good the programs to create this yet...

post-35399-0-15810900-1392335210_thumb.j

It apears to be a mock-up, if that's what you mean.Look at the wrinkle in the middle of the graphic.

It looks like they took the original POW/MIA image and manipulated it to look like a waving flag.

My personal opinion is that it looks like crap.  It looks like it's swirling and going down a drain...  :angry:

• Like 6

Okay thanks guys. I think i am gonna tell the lady i cannot do that.. I do really do not like that image..

Okay thanks guys. I think i am gonna tell the lady i cannot do that.. I do really do not like that image..

Maybe offer up the correct POW/MIA image and see if she'd be interested in that.

• Like 1

I'm personally offended by the disambiguation of that image.  I would tell her to 'do it correct' or GTFO.

: )

• Like 1

Yeah looks like they wanted to make it look like its a flag waving...etc..

I read somewhere that the POW/MIA flag, tho it is copyrighted, but the creators issued it out to the public and is free use.

There was an article on it somewhere....