Sign in to follow this  
twice

drawing a blank

I have been thinking on it for about a month now, and cant come up with any ideas that I like, So I am asking for some help.....  A stereo shop/ car dealer is looking for a new logo, The name is Car Concepts.  any ideas?? ;)

How about a big C, with a little c inside the big one....each in differnet bright colors with Car arc'd around the top and Concepts arc'd around the bottom. Or both arc'd around the top. I dunno.....just an idea.

;)

Guest Terry

Car Concepts on bottom, Car on top of text - shooting steroe systems out the exaust? with the words car concepts. mixed in one after the other.;)?

Or shooting them out around a circle type logo.

Oh, and as they shoot out the tailpipe they should get larger and larger.

or have the car sitting on top of a stereo with the station reading car concepts on the channel.

and have the tailpipe shooting stereos, speakers and the words car concepts tilted all different angles.

Car Concepts on bottom, Car on top of text - shooting steroe systems out the exaust? with the words car concepts. mixed in one after the other.;)?

Or shooting them out around a circle type logo.

Oh, and as they shoot out the tailpipe they should get larger and larger.

or have the car sitting on top of a stereo with the station reading car concepts on the channel.

and have the tailpipe shooting stereos, speakers and the words car concepts tilted all different angles.

Well now, mine does not sound so good after Terry's idea....

:-

LOL Ken  ;)  :)  :)

I was trying to get an idea, but after reading Terry's I figured I would just not post anything!!  ;)

Jenny

Guest Terry

nope, just sh!t faced, I get my ideas in the tree stand or when I pop a few, I still have better ones but everyone will think I'm nuts.

Guest Terry

Ok, now nya be the time to put the bottle down.... ;)

LOL, ok - now we just need you or Joe to make it, I thought I was good with Illy but you two can really trick stuff out. You guys know your program.

Hey, how come nobody told me it was mojito time??  :'(

How about a digital car radio (knobs and all) with Car Concepts printed across the dash plate??

Hey just an idea.

Jenny

how about a car positioned between the speakers of a giant headphone set. with the letters arched around the top of the band and the phone number straight across the bottom. headphone in 2 colors, silver and black  good luck, let us know what you come p with,  daniel t.

I've been in a work coma for the past 3 weeks... I REALLY need a drink... OH, nevermind... I have one right here.  ;)

Guest Terry

where the he$$ you been, Ive been getting in trouble on here. Thanks a lot! ;)

Putting in 70 - 80 hours a week at the day job plus it is travel season and everyone wants to be scuba trained before they head out on their spring break trip.  I'd be getting freakin' rich if uncle sam wasn't watching me.

I'm a scuba instructor when I have time to teach.  More fun than the day job but not as profitable.

Maybe I can retire to Puerto Rico and be a scuba bum... I'll live in to Joe's Gremlin.;)

Guest Terry

LOL, ya want to buy my shirt? it's a relic one of a kind, LOL ;) Joe's cheap, he just smells the wine cork.

Guest Terry

Ya know, you been back 10 minutes and you already hijacked this post. ;):)

I'm a scuba instructor when I have time to teach.  More fun than the day job but not as profitable.

Maybe I can retire to Puerto Rico and be a scuba bum... I'll live in to Joe's Gremlin.;)

LOL, good idea, the only thing is that I will have to clean the Gremlin.

It is good to see you around again.

My tanks... I think I posted these before.  I did the tanks in one color because the students tend to beat the crap out them and this way they are easy to replace.

I tried to do the scooters in the background too but I couldn't get the vinyl to stick at all.  Something funky about that plastic I guess.

post-767-12986517009747_thumb.jpg

post-767-12986517010065_thumb.jpg

post-767-1298651704841_thumb.jpg

post-767-12986517048615_thumb.jpg

nope, just sh!t faced, I get my ideas in the tree stand or when I pop a few, I still have better ones but everyone will think I'm nuts.

I believe this was the actual turning point of this thread.  ;)

It was pretty much all down hill from that point on.

Joe, you should always have the gremlin clean, you could rent it out to the spring breakers.  They could probably sleep 8 in that baby.