Sign in to follow this  
Kelleybell123

3D Sublimation Vacuum Heat Press Machine

This looks so kool to me but I have little knowledge of sublimation so was wondering what you all thought about this machine. I have a chroma crystal system I have used a little and a polymer plate system that puts pics on plates i have used a little. This 3-d machine looks like it'll do everything both these machines do put together! 

Let me know what you all think about this 3-d machine...Thanks:)

They look expensive to me, and they seem to only be useful for non-flat items, so no hats, shirts, mousepads, etc. And most of what they can do well can be replicated with a $20-30 Cactus Wrap and a toaster oven...

• Like 1

I misunderstood. I took it as though you owned a chroma crystal system and was looking to upgrade to a different 3-D machine. :lol: 

I misunderstood. I took it as though you owned a chroma crystal system and was looking to upgrade to a different 3-D machine. :lol: 

I would think of it as an upgrade Eazy BUT this is why I asked the question in the first place I wanted other opinions! I did not need someone "trying" to belittle me. Is this NOT what this forum is FOR? I could have done without the stupid comment & an honest opinion. thanks though. Its sad that almost every time I come to this forum to ask a question (go to ALL my posts on this forum if ya want to you will see)  I get some jerk who wants to "feel big in the pants" (or dress) that wants to treat another person like crap! Kinda messed up dont you think? If not to Heck with you! I have been guilty of nothing but being a novice at alot of things & not able to "help" people myself. If I could I would!  I am a very curious person who like all different kinds of creative processes that's why I ask questions. Again... WTH is that not what a forum is for? I do appreciate the people on this forum who have actually helped me and others but the jerks are really starting to get annoying! Sorry about the rant this just hit me wrong!

They look expensive to me, and they seem to only be useful for non-flat items, so no hats, shirts, mousepads, etc. And most of what they can do well can be replicated with a $20-30 Cactus Wrap and a toaster oven...

They do look a bit expensive but the more I learn about them the more I think I like it here are some videos on it. Looks like it will do tshirts & flat items also..

step 1

step 2

step 3

I don't think easy meant it that way. you did say...

" I have a chroma crystal system I have used a little and a polymer plate system that puts pics on plates i have used a little."

Could easily be taken that you have one. I read it that way as well.

And I may be a bit confused, but I still don't think easy was trying to be insulting.

I don't think easy meant it that way. you did say...

" I have a chroma crystal system I have used a little and a polymer plate system that puts pics on plates i have used a little."

Could easily be taken that you have one. I read it that way as well.

And I may be a bit confused, but I still don't think easy was trying to be insulting.

Well if he didnt I hope he will accept my sincere apologies. Thank you for your viewpoint on it I appreciate it. Intent does sometimes seem to get lost in translation when youre on the net.