Sign in to follow this  
dplovin

what cutting software for mac? is best/easiest

I've recently bought a mac and wondered what is the best software to use with us cutter pcut ct630 cutter. i was using flexistarter on windows but its not compatable with mac mavericks anymore, shame. and most of my cuts were done on flexi and can't transfer them now :(

so its a matter of starting fresh

i don't really want to run windows on a mac i.e parallels.

any software recommendations would be great please, even better were to find 

They have subscriptions as short term as by the month I think or you can buy a dongle and actually own the program and install it on multiple computers and platforms, in that mode it requires the dongle as a "key" to function. Try out the free trial, I really like the way it works and it used to come with the USCutter products (1yr free). It has some good cutting tools like weeding frame and weeding lines and step-by-step cutting which lets you decide how far along the project you want it to go and it will cut all the elements in that given distance then move on to the next chunk which is almost a necessity on real long graphics that start having tracking issues. You just have to design elsewhere like inkscape or illustrator and then open the saved file and cut it.