OWJones

Two shirts for a pregnant friend...

Got a request from a female friend to make a shirt for her and one for her dad.

post-24492-0-95012900-1391991953_thumb.j post-24492-0-68700300-1391991959_thumb.j

The first is a glittery pink - not sure of brand, but I don't think it's Siser.  It's a roll I bought from Ted when he was getting out of the business.  It cuts like Siser, but the clear backing isn't adhesive at all.  It's a pink with silver metallic glitter flakes in it, looks much better in person than it does in the photo.

Second is basic white Siser EasyWeed on a FOTL heather t-shirt (looks darker in picture).

I think the pink is siser. I have some here and I'll see if I can find a link to it for you just in case.

I think this is it but it's been a while since I bought any so I'm going from memory. The backing is kinda like wax paper slick wise and if you pop a little pc. you have to spray tack it back down or it won't stay on. http://www.uscutter.com/SISER-VideoFlex-Glitter-Heat-Transfer-Vinyl-15-x-5-Yards

That's exactly what it is like - I think you nailed it!

Customer picked up the shirts this afternoon and loves them!

• Like 1

Nice, thanks for the share...

The wife and I are gonna try to have a baby this fall, im gonna make one of those shirts for my father in law, and give him it when we announce it...lol